10/31/2016

リレーエッセイ I ♥ Toastmasters "Fantastic!"

 “Toastmasters is a fantastic club!” I thought so when I attended the 2014 Toastmasters international convention in Kuala Lumpur half a year after I joined the club. Two or three thousand Toastmasters from many countries got together and appreciated listening to fascinating world-class speeches. It was absolutely an exciting moment of truth.
   The 2014 Kuala Lumpur convention, including the then world champion of public speaking, Dananjaya Hettiarachchi (He is supposed to give a keynote speech in this coming Fall Conference in Hiroshima) and many memorable experiences with my fellow members of and out of the Kochi club, has been the catalyst that drives me to stay in toastmasters.


(Kazuyo Kunisawa)
-------

I would like to hand the baton to TM Nagasaki.